Cannabidiol Life’s Sweet Dreams CBN gummies seem to offer a number of potential benefits and when taken properly, they just may help combat the side effects of sleep deprivation. These delicious CBN-infused bedtime edibles are offered in two convenient sizes:
- 10-count gummy pack (400mg total hemp extract)
- 30-count gummy bottle (1,200mg total hemp extract)
Specifics About This Product:
- Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Flavors: Blue Raspberry, Mango Lemonade, and Strawberry
- 40mg per gummy (10 mg of CBN, 25mg of CBD, and 5mg+ of other cannabinoids)
- Contains <0.3% Delta 9 Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
CBN Gummies Consumer Guide: Introduction
Many people feel a bit overwhelmed when they first start looking into using cannabis products, especially when they come across less common products such as the CBN Gummies; a lesser-known and researched minor cannabinoid. Over the last few years, we have learned a lot more about CBN and have made a name for ourselves with our Sweet Dreams CBN product collection. There may still be a lot to discover about these natural compounds and we’re committed to always providing you with both accurate and the latest information on the scientific research and medical studies surrounding Cannabinol and Cannabinol gummy edibles.
Specific Medical Studies on CBN
We would like to provide you with a library of trusted resources that will aid you in your journey of CBN education as well as your overall cannabis experience. CBD + CBN use has come a long way in recent years thanks in large part to the support of additional research mechanisms and investigation into the potential benefits, side effects, and best practice guidelines found through research. Here are some of the medical studies we recommend for further reading:
- Effects of delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabinol in man – I G Karniol, I Shirakawa, R N Takahashi, E Knobel, R E Musty
- Antineoplastic activity of cannabinoids – A E Munson, L S Harris, M A Friedman, W L Dewey, R A Carchman
- Pharmacologic interaction between cannabinol and delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol – R N Takahashi, I G Karniol
- Interactions in man of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol. II. Cannabinol and cannabidiol – L E Hollister, H Gillespie
- Antibacterial cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: a structure-activity study – Giovanni Appendino, Simon Gibbons, Anna Giana, Alberto Pagani, Gianpaolo Grassi, Michael Stavri, Eileen Smith, M Mukhlesur Rahman
- Turning Over a New Leaf: Cannabinoid and Endocannabinoid Modulation of Immune Function – Guy A Cabral, Thomas J Rogers, Aron H Lichtman
- Cannabinol and cannabidiol exert opposing effects on rat feeding patterns – Jonathan A Farrimond, Benjamin J Whalley, Claire M Williams
- The health and social effects of nonmedical cannabis use – World Health Organization
- Cannabinol (CBN) Cross-Reacts with Two Urine Immunoassays Designed to Detect Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) Metabolite – Grace M Kroner, Kamisha L Johnson-Davis, Kelly Doyle, Gwendolyn A McMillin
- Cannabis Pharmacology: The Usual Suspects and a Few Promising Leads – Ethan B. Russo, Jahan Marcu
- For further reading, there are a host of literature sources recommended by Science Direct that you can find here.
What Medical Professionals Say
There are a host of inputs from the medical community that has shed some insight on the topic of CBN. Let’s take a look at what they have to say: Dr. Michael Breus wrote an article published on The Sleep Doctor website advocating for the beneficial uses of CBN. He states that: “Extracting or making the individual compounds enables us to take advantage of the properties of each cannabinoid individually, without exposure to the effects of any other cannabinoids.” Dr. Breus goes on to reiterate how CBD products are not equivalent to “weed” and on the topic of whether or not CBN offers you a “high”, he states: “There isn’t currently a definitive answer to this question. Some research indicates CBN is non-psychoactive. Other research says CBN has very mild psychoactive effects and appears to have potentially powerful sedative effects (more on that in a moment) which might explain at least in part the questions about its psychoactive properties.” In an article published by Medical News Today, written by Jon Johnson and medically reviewed by Eloise Theisen, RN, MSN, AGPCNP-BC, it is concluded that “Both CBD and CBN have potential uses in alternative therapy. While the two cannabinoids have some similarities, they are different compounds, with their own individual effects.” The Marijuana Doctors published an article on the differences between CBN and CBD stating that “Both CBN and CBD are known for their ability to alleviate unwanted symptoms without altering a patient’s sense of mental clarity in the process. Both of these cannabinoids are often used to treat similar symptoms, too. They interact with receptors in the brain to help stabilize the endocannabinoid system, producing a myriad of beneficial side effects in the process.” If you are not aware of how important it is to support your Endocannabinoid System. Clearly, there have already been a number of opportunities identified for leveraging the beneficial nature of CBN, though all sources agree that further research and investigation would be incredibly worthwhile and advantageous.
Reasons To Consider Adding CBN To Your Nighttime Regimen
The importance of a nighttime routine can not be overstated. Not only does it encourage the formation of better sleep habits and therefore better sleep quality, but it allows you to access the resources you need for mental performance and mental acuity. So significant is the power of CBN and restful sleep that there have been dozens of reviews on it from first-hand experience and anecdotal reviews (backed by research) such as this article written by Isabella Sarlija in The Coveteur on CBN Sleep benefits to the sleep habits touted in The Harvard Medical School’s Guide to a Good Night’s Sleep. Sleep is powerful, and having a strong nighttime routine supported by the benefits of CBN can make you feel ready to take on the world.
How CBN Interacts With Your Body
Oxidation is an important aspect of how CBN is formed and CBN is a natural byproduct of the aging that occurs during the process. According to an explanation by Meredith Patterson RN, BSN, CRRN: “After degradation and oxidation work their magic, CBN is left as a mildly psychoactive version of its former THC self.”. We are left with a milder yet still extremely potent compound that interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system to produce therapeutic benefits such as those related to “mood, energy, cognition and focus, appetite, immune function, and pain.” According to US Patent 507, CBN has the following positive effects on the human body:
- Appetite Stimulation
- Decreased Intraocular Pressure
CBN seems to offer the same sedative qualities that pharmaceutical sleep aids do, without the ‘hangover’ or mental fog that prescription medications do. This is however mere anecdotal review and requires additional research to be substantiated. By any measure, CBN products have all the necessary building blocks to promote a good and restful natural way.
BEST PRACTICES FOR THE BEST SLEEP
Precautions To Take While Using CBN
In addition to our dosage and storage recommendations, we ask that you please note the following suggested use guidelines: What Not To Do Sometimes it is easier to know what to avoid in order to make sure you have the best possible experience. Here are our recommendations of what NOT to do when using your CBN Gummies. Do Not:
- Neglect to speak to your health care practitioner
- Use multiple doses during a single night
- Expose your gummies to the elements or potential contamination
- Eat before using CBN Gummies (for best results)
- Drink caffeine up to 4 hours before using CBN Gummies (for best results)
Heat Sensitive Packaging
When storing your CBN Gummies, you want to ensure that you take every measure in order to ensure the safety and longevity of the product and CBN compound. Insulated packaging is highly recommended for the transportation and storage of heat-sensitive medicinal products or medicinal and allows you to safeguard your CBN Gummies against any potential damage due to exposure to the elements. Using the right materials to package and store your gummies is the best way to ensure the quality of the product is sustained.
ALWAYS SPEAK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER OR DOCTOR BEFORE USING CBN GUMMIES. In addition to safe practice and storage guidelines (please make sure to familiarize yourself with the requirements as laid out in the appropriate informative sections on this site), we ask that you please note the following: CBN Gummies are not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after consuming CBN Gummies. Potentially serious drug interactions with CBD and/or CBN include:
- a common blood thinner, warfarin
- a heart rhythm medication, amiodarone
- a thyroid medication, levothyroxine
- several medications for seizures, including clobazam, lamotrigine, and valproate
CBN Gummies should not be used in conjunction with alcohol, or other substances that may induce sleepiness (see below). Please take note of the following advice, as per an article on the use of CBD and other medications published by the Harvard Medical School:
“Taking CBD at the same time with OTC or prescription medications and substances that cause sleepiness, such as opioids, benzodiazepines (such as Xanax or Ativan), antipsychotics, antidepressants, antihistamines (such as Benadryl), or alcohol may lead to increased sleepiness, fatigue, and possibly accidental falls and accidents when driving. Increased sedation and tiredness may also happen when using certain herbal supplements, such as kava, melatonin, and St. John’s wort. Taking CBD with stimulants (such as Adderall) may lead to decreased appetite, while taking it with the diabetes drug metformin or certain heartburn drugs (such as Prilosec) may increase the risk of diarrhea.”
How We Compare To Our Competitors
At Cannabidiol Life, we take every possible measure to ensure that our customers are provided with a superior product, high in quality and user satisfaction. In order to maintain this high standard, we offer you CBN Gummies that are:
- Individually Dosed
- Natural And Organic
- Provided By Us, A Reputable Well Known Brand
- 3rd Party Lab Tested
- Fully Transparent From “Seed To Shelf”
- Extracted Through LEading U.S. Patented Extraction Technology
- Backed By Years Of Experience And Passion
We strive to provide you with cannabis products that are unique, safe, industry compliant, and of the absolute highest premium quality. We want our passion for excellence to shine in everything that we do!
CBN Gummies have provided much-needed sleep relief to many people around the world. If you are interested in finding a sleep aid solution that allows you to enjoy the benefits of a natural and effective solution, we hope that our Sweet Dreams CBN Gummies are the perfect fit for you! We are on a mission to make sleep better, and in fact, life better through our continued dedication to excellence at Cannabidiol Life. Thank you for choosing Cannabidiol Life’s Sweet Dreams CBN Gummies!
CBN GUMMY EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
- Please take a look at our “Common Questions” if you have any specific queries, Contact us here or you can use our live chatbox located in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Supplemental Product: Sweet Dreams CBN Oil
- For more information on Cannabinol and CBN Products, visit our CBN products page.